- Automatically verifies and corrects address information with
CASS Certified Address
Certified for Bulk Mail Presorts
- Adds and corrects ZIP+4 codes with ZIP+4 Look-Up feature
- Adds delivery point information to addresses for automated
barcoded bulk mailing delivery
- Imports data from Excel, Access, ACT, CSV files and many more
- Prints on multiple pre-defined and fully customizable layouts
including labels, envelopes, form letters post cards, brochures
- Prints CASS report proving accurarcy of addresses
- Filter uncorrectable addresses
How it Works
- Import names and addresses from popular database applications
such as Microsoft® Excel, Access, Visual FoxPro®, ACT™ and more
- Use to automatically check, correct and certify your mailing.
Filter uncorrectable addresses, reduce wasted envelopes, labels
Update Plan requires a minimum of four paid releases before
Automatic Updates Plan Legal Terms
Your use of the enclosed MyPostageRateSaver CASS Only are subject to the terms of the product License Agreement, and constitutes your agreement and reaffirmation of all such terms and conditions. Unless you notify MyPostageRateSaver of any discrepancies within thirty (30) days after they first appear on your account statement, they will be deemed acceptable by you for all purposes, including resolution of inquiries made by your card issuer and you release MyPostageRateSaver from all liabilities and claim of loss resulting from any error or discrepancy. Automatic Update Plans require your acceptance of a minimum of four releases of the software before you have the option of canceling. MyPostageRateSaver does not accept returns and does not provide refunds of MyPostageRateSaver CASS Only.
MyPostageRateSaver RESERVES THE RIGHT TO
CHANGE THE PRICES AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
If any such change is unacceptable to you, you may terminate your subscription by providing MyPostageRateSaver notice of cancellation before the first day of the next release month. MyPostageRateSaver CASS Only are released Monthly. Your continued subscription following the effective date shall constitute your acceptance of such change.